Sunday, November 9, 2008

Chicken cordon blue sandwich...

I often (when eating alone) I throw something together and stand over the sink and eat it - Hey, I'm usually in a hurry and I hate needless dirty dishes...

Anyway, last night I had a cooked chicken breast in the fridge and stared at the ingredients I had in the fridge for a sandwich idea... then it hit me - chicken cordon blue...

I toasted some wheat bread, and topped it with a glop of blue cheese dressing on each side.
When the chicken came out of the microwave I tossed a couple pieces of ham on top with a slice of swiss cheese. So I stood over the sink and devoured the sandwich - it was tangy, savory, and absolutely delicious! I will definitely make this one again.

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

Beautifully plated...on a brown kitchen towel. It just screams "bachelor." LOL!