Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Emotional Decisions...

I need a new mattress... the one i have is 10 years old and sagging in the middle... my back hurts...

Jill recommended I go to the JCPenny Outlet for a bargain and she was right! $350 for a nice Simmons... but what to choose? firm? soft? pillow top? memory foam? I laid on countless beds for extended periods with my own pillow and I am more confused now than when I started...

This is such and emotional decision... I spend 6-8 hours a night in my bed and I don't want to make a mistake... on the other hand, I don't want to continue sleeping on my ratty old mattress... hmmmm what to do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just pick out a mattress..it's not like you're getting married to it.
(please don't take me to be snarky..i love your blog) :)

PealzfromShelz said...

went through the same thing - little things seem to have become a big process. Now I'm trying to decide 'which phone' to upgrade to.