Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas...

Uggh the drive back from Phoenix on Christmas Eve totally sucked... Lisa and I were both exhausted from the weeks events... We made it into town by 8pm and I crashed on the couch... I woke up just in time to make Christmas Eve Candlelight Service at church... it was so beautiful to celebrate our Savior's birth...

Christmas Day was the same as it always is... I do love traditions... Doug and I were in the kitchen making Latkes...

Dad was on biscuit duty...

The food came out great... and everyone really enjoyed the meal and company...

It was a little surreal being around so much family over the past few weeks... surreal but good... My sister and I are getting along better than we have in years... and my Pop and Ron are healthy... I couldn't ask for more right now... life it pretty much all good...

After the festivities I got to go hang out with Shelly and Payton... he is such an awesome little man... Who would have thought that Shelly would be such a great mom...

No comments: