Monday, December 31, 2007

Good Christmas

So Christmas was good - we made it back home in time to get cleaned up and head to Lisa's new man's parents house - they had some mediocre food and festivities - then we left just in time to make it to midnight service at church - I love the tradition of singing "silent night" while holding candles in the courtyard... It makes Christmas special...

Christmas morning we all went to Lisa's house (she is flagging that holiday) (as if she could really compete with my thanksgiving - PLEASE....) anyway - the second I walked in the door I got thrown into the kitchen to make breakfast... (I was thinking... hmmm nice - she shines as the one who put on a great Christmas when it was all my cooking) but I was nice and not bitter...

We had a lovely breakfast, opened presents (dad bought me a new dishwasher HALLELUJAH!)

After the festivities dad and I went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks... what an awesome movie... Gosh I remember them from when I was a kid... so cool... such a blast from the past...

So ended the Christmas extravaganza... I'm glad its over and I still have a weeks worth of vacation left...

No comments: