Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kansas City

Yet again my job took me to a glamorous destination! Beautiful Kansas City, Missouri. I stayed in the eastern suburb of Independence. And boy was it a suburb - more like the country. As you leave the airport and downtown you travel over the river and through the woods for what seems like forever.

Then all of a sudden out of the trees pops a huge mall complex and the beautiful Hilton Garden Inn.
The hotel was nice and clean. There was a nice view of a creek, or swamp or something out my window.
Overall I ate pretty horrible. Twice we did have time to go downtown and eat at Fiorella's Jack Stack. A premiere steak and BBQ restaurant in Kansas City. It was awesome; fancy table clothes, exceptional service and the biggest ribs you ever saw. Here is a blurry picture of my buddy Arturo trying to eat one! Totally Awesome!


So KC - yet another city I am not a fan of...

No comments: