Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dinner and a show...


So last night Dad had tickets to see A Chorus Line at the Ahmanson Downtown... It was an awesome show! Gosh I love the theater...

Mimi and I drove up from work and Doug, Lisa, & Dad met us at Phillipe's for dinner.

While we were waiting for the others to arrive, Mimi and I split a piece of heavenly coconut cream pie and Phillipe's signature 9c cup of coffee.


Once dad and Lisa arrived we totally pigged out on french dip sandwiches; we had a chicken, a pork, a ham, two beef, and two turkeys, macaroni salad and coleslaw.



We were satisfyingly stuffed as we headed over to the theater.

The show was awesome, so clever, so real. Honestly we laughed, cried, and cheered... Truly an enjoyable night.

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

What's Chorus Line about?

Unknown said...

That night was soo much fun... As always, I'm thankful for you and your dad for thinking of me and not to mention, feeding me ;)

Thanks again :)