Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sick in Las Cruces...

So I often get a sniffle or a hack from traveling to a different city... especially the dryer places my company sends me to... this time it was really bad... like really bad man...

After 2 days of feeling it coming on I could barely talk or swallow today... I actually left my work to go to the local urgent care for medical attention... Apparently I have a bacterial infection in my throat - which the Doctor promptly address with a shot. The nurse laughed when I pulled my arm sleeve up and lets just say I have been sitting on one cheek today... I hate being sick - but my two prescriptions should have me 100% for Japan... I am feeling amazingly better tonight so - all fingers crossed and all glory to God - I am gonna be totally healthy for my big trip...

I hate to post without a picture but when I feel better I will sneak up to Rudioso's Ski Apache for an amazing day of new mexico skiing... that will be something to show...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You HAVE to get better!!!! No sickness allowed!! I'll be praying for you and the rest of the team.

PealzfromShelz said...

pray you feel better soon; hopefully you took your snuggie. say hello to Ruidoso for us - we had a wonderful vacation up there!