Monday, March 30, 2009

Ground Chicken...

I was in the mood for a burger this weekend so I made 2 variations with ground chicken rather than ground beef - an awesome substitute...

The first were mini burgers with grilled mushrooms on crunchy little wheat rolls -

with just a dollop of lite mayo they tasted awesome!


The second was a recipe I got from WeightWatchers.com; Buffalo Chicken Burgers. You mix buffalo wing sauce, minced green onion and celery into your ground chicken and give it a toss...


I grilled them into nice sized patties and covered them with reduced fat blue cheese when the came off the grill; served on a whole wheat bun with lettuce and tomato they were so tasty...


who knew eating right could be so yummy!

2 comments:

Hays Family said...

Good for you! Keepp it up!

Nozomi Johnston said...

You're making me salivate agaaaaain!!!!