Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dirty Dancing...

Last night we went to the Pantages to see Dirty Dancing... well first we went to Canter's for Lisa's birthday dinner - Happy Birthday little sister - 29!

I had Pastrami on rye...

Mimi had Corned Beef and Matzo Ball Soup


Doug's Mom got Lisa an amazing strawberry cheesecake for dessert...

We made our way across town just in time to see the show.. and OH WHAT A SHOW... The dancing was amazing, the sets were probably the best I have ever seen... There was one scene where they practiced their lift in the water and it was just awesome! I would see it again for sure... Mimi and I sat together... she is my favorite theater buddy...

4 comments:

maria said...

Oh WOW!!! I'm jealous that you went!! I've been wanting to see it too!!! soooo..... it was really good HUH??? I might have to try and go before it leaves!!! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks again Bryan... You're my favorite theatre buddy too :) Wait, you're my only theatre buddy... It was sooo much fun and fattening :D I can't ever thank you and your dad enough for the opportunity to experience the theatre.

Unknown said...

BTW, I loooovvveed all my food, especially, my Matzo Ball soup....

Hays Family said...

The theatre is awesome! We took the boys to see "Children of Eden" this weekend. It was a great show but not very Biblically accurate.