Wednesday, June 10, 2009

From ghetto to fabulous....

So I went on to Sacramento last week for work... not a far drive from the bay... I did some work at the store, then went to check into my hotel - The Marriott Courtyard. As I pulled into the parking lot there was a cop car in the lot which I thought was strange but just went on to check in... As I walked down the hall to my room there were 3 guys leaning against the wall staring at me... watching as I walked past... which made me very uncomfortable... As I entered my room and promptly locked the door behind me I kicked off my shoes to notice the horribly stained carpet - gross...


By that point I had enough... I turned around and went to the front desk to complain. The manager was completely apologetic and gladly changed my reservation to the Marriott Downtown - a high rise one block from the capitol building, situated among posh trendy restaurants and hip bars...

As I rode the elevator up to the 7th floor and entered my room I was VERY IMPRESSED... what a lovely place... the price was way more but in my mind you cant put a price tag on your own safety...


I even had a view of the capitol from my window... nice

No comments: