Monday, October 5, 2009

Pat and Diane's Wedding...

Saturday morning I flew up to the bay area for Pat and Diane's wedding. It was held on the grounds of a wine making vineyard about 100 miles south in the town of Saledo. The ceremony was beautiful and nicely done. The gang was there as well - they all drove up together taking the scenic route.





The view from the vineyard was really beautiful... the weather was a bit cool but everyone had a jacket on so we were OK...



The reception started with the grand entrance of the bride and groom along with the bridal party - Diane looked lovely in her dress...




The traditional first dance, speeches etc. ensued after that....




Dinner was really delicious... I had the salmon, some perfectly crunchy asparagus and some salad... there was rice and some other stuff but I was fine with what I had...




A bit later the sun escaped behind the hill and a cool breeze dropped the temperature quick and drastically...

Most of us were pretty chilly...



luckily there was plenty of wine to go around to warm us up...



I put together this panoramic pic from 4 I took of the valley... the almost full moon in the background was a nice touch as well...

1 comment:

Carley said...

Oh so sad I missed it!!!! Miss you guys... did you know I'm visiting over Christmas?? :)