Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween at Disneyland!


Sheri, the Kids, Maria and I met at Disneyland on Wednesday to celebrate Maria's Birthday... I think she is 27 now ;-) the whole place was decked out for Halloween... it was so cool!
The kids found an awesome cannon to climb on so I jumped in for a pic... wow even Paige is smiling in this one... they are so darn cute...

After riding pirates of the Caribbean we had some dinner over in New Orleans Square... the line was long but totally worth the wait...

The big kids had sourdough bread bowls filled with hot clam chowder... it was a welcome meal on a chilly October night...
The bread was so delicious! Maria convinced me that we are not to be judged for buttering AND salting our bread before we eat it... I like they way she thinks...

I couldn't help myself... after I ate the soup out I even grubbed on the bottom of the bowl... so good with the mushy clam-chowdery inside and crusty outside...

Once it got dark there were awesome orange lights in all the trees... Disney really goes all out for holidays... I can't wait too see what they do for Christmas... I am really getting a lot of use out of my pass this year... its a great place to hang with the people you love...

1 comment:

Maria said...

yay for Birthday's at Disneyland!!! :) it was a lot of fun.... I think the food ride was my favorite!!! :0) and I'm glad you liked butter and salt on your bread..... see I told you!! ;)