Sunday, July 25, 2010

Disney with Sheri and the kids...

Sunday after church Sheri picked me up and we all went to Disneyland... the J family has been out of town most of the summer so I was great to see my dear friends... Today was a big day for Bryce, he was finally tall enough to ride Indiana Jones!!! The gal at the front congratulated him and even gave us a pass so we could bypass the line and walk right onto the ride! It was totally awesome... He liked the ride by clutched me pretty tight in the dark parts... good job little buddy!

When we traded Paige off so Catherine and Sheri could go on Indy, we explored the tree house... I don't remember it being so high... hmmmm

We rode some more rides, had a nice little dinner and really enjoyed hanging out...

The last ride of the night was Autotopia... Paige and Bryce drove me...

Catherine drove her Mom...

Lets just say the kids need some more driving practice... it was a wild ride!

Good weather, great friends.... awesome time! Gosh I am gonna miss these guys...

2 comments:

maria said...

looks like you guys had a great time! :) sucks that I already had plans..... :(

Hays Family said...

So much fun! There is nothing like kids at disneyland!