Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fried Mozzarella Sticks...

Does The Pioneer Woman tell you things? Does she make you do things that are out of your control? Am I crazy? Hmmm... well the other day Carmen was telling me how much she loves fried mozzarella sticks... then a day or so later The Pioneer Woman tells me to make them... coincidence? I think not!

So I bought a bunch of string cheese...

Cut them up into little sticks...

And set out my dredging assembly... flour, egg, and seasoned bread crumbs...

I rolled up tray after tray of these little beauties and fried them in small batches... they were AMAZING... I typically don't order fried cheese in restaurants, but these I would totally make again... so good!

3 comments:

Natasha and Jesse said...

I don't remember how I found your blog (so I hope you don't mind me commenting), but I saw these on Pioneer Woman too. And they look delicious!

maria said...

OK!!! these look AMAZING!!! I may have to give them a whirl..... :) dip in the flower first, then the egg, and finally the bread crumbs? then fry... right??

Hays Family said...

Those looks so awesome!