Friday, November 30, 2007

Silver Bells er Balls...

I was humming "Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas" all night as I decorated the tree... I decided on all white lights with silver balls and silver beaded garland... it came out sweet!

I sat at the top of the stairs with the lights off just to watch the tree - a favorite childhood memory of mine. I love this time of year...


The cat didn't look as happy with the tree... I think he is plotting his attack and some day soon we will come home and find the tree ripped to shreds...



3 comments:

Unknown said...

At least one of us has a tree up. I have a feeling it'll be Christmas Eve by the time I get mine up :)

Hays Family said...

The tree turned out great and the cat is plotting something-it looks suspicious in the picture!

Anonymous said...

My sister said her tree is better than yours. What a jerk huh? I think it looks magnificent! Let's go snowboarding by the way =) -ashley