Monday, November 19, 2007

SUPACLEAN!!!

The holiday crunch is really getting to me - I have two thanksgiving celebrations coming up at my house this week - one for my church group (11 people) and the big one for the family (16 people). And with the busy week I have had, the house has fallen into total disarray. It was driving me nuts! NUTS I TELL YOU!

So last night i scrubbed the house from top to bottom. I even patched, filled, and painted the holes in the wall from where I moved that sconce 6 months ago. I did an extra good job on the floors and the yard.



I had to replace the cushions on my swing in the yard because one of them was torn and the stuffing was oozing out and turning brown from the dust in the air. I found these replacements at Lowes for $12 - what a deal! The more I look at them, the more I see why they were only $12. They are ugly as sin... too late now I guess, I tore off the tags that say do not remove.

I think the house is in good shape now, well except for those cushions...

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

Very nice! Aside from those cushions, of course... they made me throw up a little in my mouth when I saw them. What were you thinking?!?

Hays Family said...

I have never seen your place-it is really nice! But that is a pretty bad Hawaiian print-trust me, I know!