Well here it is - the 8th day of the year and I have had time to really think about my new years' resolutions. There is a long list of what I really want to do with my life. My coach at church has greatly helped me to seek how God wanted me to change last year. I know there is still a lot of work to be done - so here goes...
1. Lose the post smoking weight - I have put on about 18 pounds since I quit smoking and it needs to come off - I just cant stand it anymore!
2. Grow as a leader - God has entrusted me with the spiritual teaching of 15 four year olds every week. I need to step up and show those kids the Lord; prove to them through His work in my life that He exists and is powerful to change people.
3. Stop procrastinating! Ugg there is unfinished projects all over my house and I am not sticking to my weekly schedule. I set a schedule for myself that allows for the right amount of rest and hard work and the balance is off. I never seem to get anything done!
4. Be a better friend. I am so quick to gripe about and judge my friends - If I were a true friend I would love people and be more helpful.
5. Get Financially Fit! This one is a long time coming... It is hard to manage a mortgage and I still work some weekends at my Dad's place to make ends meet. I want the books to balance better.
6. Ski more! YAHOO the snow is great this year.
7. Cook the cat! (Lee and Albert - don't scroll any further)