Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tubing!

So last Friday I cut work so Lisa and I could go tubing with our buddies the J family.
Bryce is 4 and in my Sunday school class. I have such a blast hanging out with him!
So the tubing park is part of Mountain High (my favorite local resort). Basically they have 7 lanes running on this awesome slope that overlooks the high desert. The view from up there is really spectacular. From the top you jump in your tube and when its your turn, the attendant gives you a push. Away you go! They have the lanes designed in such a way that no matter how hard you hit the sides or spin you never go over into the next lane. At the end you lightly kiss a bail of hay and coast to a stop. I'm not sure if Lisa and I had more fun or the kids...

Here's a pic of me and Bryce cheesin - you can see the tube was way bigger than he is...

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

How fun! We should take Kait sometime. I don't think she's ever been to the snow yet... Hmmm... How much does it cost to do the tubing? Bryce didn't go in the tube by himself, right?

PealzfromShelz said...

skiing made fun of me; but that looks sooooooo fun!