Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mini Burgers...

I have been dreaming about making mini burgers lately. It seems many restaurants have added little burgers to their menus recently so I wanted to give it a shot. I got some nice hard rolls from Albertsons which I buttered and caramelized. I cooked up small hamburger patties about the size of the rolls and set out to build my mini burgers. I decided to make 3 varieties all which came out amazing.

First and my favorite was mushroom swiss - My friend Jill at work hooked me up with amazing mushrooms in sauce...

Next was bacon guacamole with pepper jack cheese - spicy and flavorful...

And finally blue cheese with creamy blue cheese dressing and melted blue cheese crumbles

Although they looked small, three of these little guys was enough to fill me up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look fantastic! I think my favourite would've been the mushroom one too. I absolutely love cooked mushrooms in a burger. Even better would've been mushrooms, swiss cheese, beef AND bacon. Oh yeah!