Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Friends Mean The World...

Something I have learned in the last 30+ years of my humble existence is that your friends should mean the world to you.... and mine most definitely do... So many people have turned their backs on me in the last 6 months that I am full of pain inside... I thank the Lord Jesus for his providence everyday... and recently I have been thanking Him for the people in my life that rally around me and hold me up when times are tough...
The other night I was having a really hard day after some family exclusion and my friends scooped me up, took me out and showed me a great time... We went out for karaoke and despite my foul mood my buddies pushed me to sing and relax and have a blast... Thank God for people who really care...


Even when they do a Mexican hat dance in front of you singing La Bamba...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brina:

Although it pains me that my picture was not included under the "Friends Mean The World" section of your "BOG"...I am so glad you have folk to pick you up and take you out to sing tacky kareoke AND grab you a red bean and cheese burrito at the end of the evening. I adore you and obvioulsy others do too....