Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Sheri!

So in keeping with our Disney birthday tradition we went to the park for Sheri's birthday a couple weeks ago and had a super fun time. I always have so much fun with my girls and the kids!
Apparently I had been living under a rock because I had never been on Tower of Terrors at California Adventure so Maria, Catherine and Bryce drug me on board... I had no idea what the ride was about so Bryce explained to me that it was like and elevator... Boy was I surprised; you get thrown up and down the tower and even get to see the outside at night... it was crazy!

I love how we all squished into this picture... we almost lost the birthday girl!

As part of her birthday extravaganza week, Keith came out to visit Sheri and I got to meet him over dinner one of the nights he was in town... seems like a very nice man and it really blesses me that he makes Sheri so happy...

No comments: