Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Vegas Fun Time!

So Mimi and I have been telling each other that we were going to go to Vegas for her birthday since December... Last month we finally made it!

Mimi drove us all out there... besides the two of us her sister Sony, boyfriend Elliot, Charles, Jenn and Spencer tagged along...

We got into town and relaxed for a while while enjoying cocktails from my "bar in a bag" I brought Bacardi and Kettle with all the fixings in a nice little suitcase...

Once everyone was ready to go we ended up at the Rock House bar on the strip... we all danced the night away...

Mimi even got into the cage at the bar and shook it for all the onlookers...


Everyone had a great time dancing and drinking and hooping it up...

After we had danced till dawn we were all pretty hungry so we went to a cool little restaurant where the portions were HUGE! Sony had the BAP... (Big *** Pancake) she tried, but couldn't finish...
Elliot and I each had this amazing fried chicken sandwich... a whole fried breast on Texas toast with everything you could imagine stuffed inside...
We were full and tired by the end of the night...

The next morning was recovery day and we mostly laid around...

We did venture out to the worlds largest gift shop to pick up some choice souvenirs...

I think Elliot looks good as a blond...

A great and exhausting time was had by all! I barely made it home in time for church on Sunday...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG!! I love it!! I hadn't seen some of those pictures.

I can't wait to go back!!