Monday, April 19, 2010

Chicken Tacos...

Carmen swears I am a Mexican... I could very well have been switched at birth... I speak the language and make tacos better than many Latin people I know... So on Saturday I decided to buy a pile of fresh and yummy ingredients....


Including this weird onion... what the heck is that... oh well, it tasted fine...


I whipped up some pico de gallo, guacamole and bought some crema Mexicana...

Fried up some delightfully crunchy taco shells using my amazing device...

And deep fried two whole chicken breasts... so crunchy and good...

After they cooled a bit I shredded all the meat off the bone... so tender and flavorful... I really prefer the taste of chicken torn from the bone as opposed to boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets...

When the ingredients were finished, it was a build your own taco fest... I had mine with chicken, pico and tons of guacamole and crema... just delightful - we wont talk about how many I ate...

No comments: