Monday, April 12, 2010

Crazy for Peri Peri...

Or is it Piri Piri... however you spell it; I Love it! It's made from the African Birds Eye Pepper and is just amazing over chicken... I ordered a couple bottles online and they arrived today! Nando's is a chicken chain from Australia and South Africa and their sauce is my favorite. We only have one location here in the US but it's in DC so no chance I will be eating there anytime soon... I am fine with making it myself...
It just so happened that Mimi had mentioned she saw a little restaurant that serves the stuff as well, so we went over to Boneheads today. It wasn't too far from the office and it was nice to get out between rain clouds...
Mimi had a lovely piece of salmon and I got the Piri Piri wings... ohh they were so crunchy and spicy... just a delight to eat...

No comments: