Friday, July 27, 2007

Chicken!



So I was out working in the field today and had to have some lunch... since the company was picking up the tab I thought "Hey! might as well have a nice lunch" so I went to McDonalds - Yea - I know... but I ordered the #5 blt grilled chicken and it was actually really good... I was like WOW - this is good... HOT juicy grilled chicken, ranch dressing, lettuce, tomato, and crispy bacon - super yummy, and you know you cant beat McDonalds fries...



Then I drove on the new 210 freeway - how nice... glad to see my tax dollars do more than feed, clothe, and medicate the poor. too bad they cant fix the 91... what a mess...

Anyhoo - because I was working out in the field I had time to wash my car, do laundry, and make a fantastic dinner before dark... SWEET - ohh how I envy people who live close to their jobs... I should go to the gym now, but I think I will just get drunk instead - VIVA la VODKA!

No comments: