Monday, July 23, 2007

First things first

Ok so I like to read blogs and it occurred to me that most of the blogs I read really say nothing particularly riveting or exciting - Rather they appear to be average people writing about absolutely nothing... so I thought well at the expense of my employer I could waste 30 min or so at my desk everyday doing that too!


SO first things first...


I'm B - and this is my blog (B is for Boring) I'm so original and creative. I don't expect great things from this, just a place to jot down random thoughts for really no reason...


So I had a relatively boring lunch. I'm broke - yes again - and Mimi gave me a can of soup. It was good, but after an hour now, I am hungry again. It has been 27 days since I quit smoking and I feel hungry all the time. Tonight I am going to a picnic/concert in the local park - Jamaican music and pizza... hmmm kinda strange combination but should be fun... my friend Sheri will be there with her kids so it will be fun... I love those little buggers... probably the closest thing to kids I will ever have...


Anyway... my add is setting in - I think I need to go make a latte... mmmm an iced latte


No comments: