Monday, July 30, 2007

Done with myspace but not fried Chicken...

Don't you hate stalkers... yea me too... So I wasn't able to log onto myspace without getting like 15-20 messages a day from certain people. Now granted I do love my friends but c'mon, how much can you possibly tell me everyday that I really need to know and am really interested in...
I feel grouchy about the whole thing- I feel mad that I had to cancel my account and a little bitter. But whatever, it's gone - and good riddance -


So I had the most delicious fried chicken for dinner last night - mmmm love that chicken from Popeye's. It was hot, crispy, juicy, and greasy... just as it should be. Dad, Albert, and I split a 10 piece bucket with fries and biscuits...

I have to say my stomach is paying the price this morning but then again when am I not ill - I have just grown accustom to having a bad stomach... And how does that work anyway? When I was like 19 I was able to grub down on a bean and cheese burrito with del scortcho, fries, and a chocolate shake. Now it seems like anything I eat causes severe stomach problems - I'm so old and feeble... I cant wait till I'm 30, I will probably be on a diet of baby food and mood stabilizers... ohh and vodka...

Anyway - I'm off to San Diego today - should be super fun time, at least I will get to hang with my buddy Mark...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're too crazy and lucky...As you're "out in the field" getting your car washed and enjoying an early dinner, I was here at the office with your friends. Yea, thanks.