Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Gigantic Cucumber






So I am usually weary of buying produce at the Mexican market because well - honestly the quality usually sucks. But I wanted to make some salsa and Albersons does not carry the Chiles I like so I went into Cardenas, and low and behold the most gigantic cucumbers I have ever seen - and 6 for $1 no less! I could not believe my eyes, so I got six, my chiles and walked out the door spending $1.03 - not bad, probably cost me more to drive there... I think I will eat one of the cucumbers today with some salt and pepper. Maybe for a snack...

So the concert in the park was fun last night... The kids wore me out! I ate pizza (yea still putting on weight) I think I need a muzzle to keep my big mouth from consuming everything in sight... and I danced with the kids to the Jamaican music... what a fun time - but man kids require so much energy and attention...
So there is this couple on the bus that really grinds my gears... hahaha I love family guy...
anyway, they sit really close to each other, touching and rubbing each others legs, whispering and laughing (probably at the expense of others) on a super crowded bus.... Now if they did this once or something it wouldn't be so bad, but its every single day... people in love make me sick and bitter - like lemonade with too much pulp...

speaking of sick, I need to take my pill so I can be queasy for an hour and a half...

and I got totally screwed today... I have to teach a 6 hour class for 1 stupid person - what a waste... so I will get nothing done at my desk and spend all my time with one person in the huge classroom... sometimes my job blows... I need to look into being independently wealthy...

No comments: