Friday, September 14, 2007

Biting the bullet and Viva Las Vegas...

So I did it - i bit the stupid bullet and bought the tickets to my high school reunion... it's so dumb - $200 down the drain to see a bunch of people I really don't want to see... ohh well

I have been on this silly 3 day diet for 2 days now and have lost 4 pounds, as long as I can keep it up today I should be able to fit into my small suit (I have two - the fat suit and the small suit)... I'm sure I am just being dramatic and I will have a fine time... guess we will see...

I leave for Vegas on Sunday after church! WOO HOO - ohh wait I'm going there for work... ohh yea Im staying at the courtyard in Summerlin - not Vegas... well close enough i guess... one night I will have to go over to the Paris Buffet... mmmm I love all the sea food and salad... I will eat 2 pounds of crab and 2 plates of salad till I can't move, then the attendants can roll me back to my car. Well at least it's not Lubbock Texas...

No comments: