Friday, September 28, 2007

So I went...

Ugg... Just like I thought, the reunion was dumb. Out of a graduating class of over 500, there were only 120 attendees at the event. Including spouses and dates - what a poor turn out. So I spent $200 on tickets ($98 each) and over $100 at the bar and had a mediocre time. I did see a few people I liked in high school that did OK for themselves - but no one ultra successful.

Basically it was the same old crap... the most popular girl in school got voted most changed - when really she looked exactly the same. When I got a chance to sit down and chat with her she told me that she was a freelance actress right now and waiting for her big break - what a loser... Not that my life is so fabulous but shoot at least I have a job, car, and house - plus I looked great and so did my date (my friend shel).

Dinner sucked too - some rubbery chicken with a raging garlic cream sauce (I hate garlic) It took me at least two drinks and 3 pieces of gum to get the taste out of my mouth...

So overall synopsis - waste of money, waste of time - but glad I went to at least find that out - always better to find out something sucks first hand....

No comments: