Monday, September 10, 2007

On to Amarillo...

You know for a small midwestern town Amarillo Texas is not that bad of a place! I pulled into town in my sweet Chrysler 300 with leather seats and sattelite radio (I cant belive I got away with renting that car) and stopped by the local Sonic.
Now Sonic has the most delicious Toaster Chicken Sandwich - OMG! Bacon, cheese, fried chicken, mayo on crispy buttered texas toast. I dripps when you pull it from the trademark foil bag. I was so in heaven! That with a Cherry Limeade and some onion rings - im such a fatty somtimes...

And my hotel was totally nice too - I stayed at the brand spankin new courtyard (my favorite of the marriot brands) and talk about posh! Free happy hour in the lobby every night and an awesome breakfast in the cafe. Wifi that was lightening fast in my room and ample close parking - Gosh I wish more hotels were like that one...

I worked my butt off the whole time I was in town and was deathly ill and exhausted by the time I left town. I did have time to swing by Braum's (the kings of cherry limeade) before I left. Downed half the limeade then filled it back up with the last of my bottle of vodka.... now that is a good combination - Bar's could make a fortune off Cherry Limeade and Skyy....

Hmmm so I boarded my southwest airlines flight home and left that God forsaken state. Thank goodness I went on vacation with my dad that weekend - I was on the verge of death...

No comments: