Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Haloween is in the air...

Well its that time of year again, the air is getting chilly, its still dark out as I stand in the cold waiting for my train in the morning and ahh yes - the stores are stocking truckloads of candy on the shelves. I couldn't help but notice the 5000 pounds of candy in huge orange barrels that I had to walk by while entering Albertsons the other day. So to celebrate I put up my Halloween decoration on my desk. -


Sometimes I worry about being too festive... Maybe I am overdoing it...

Anyhoo - the chill in the air and the dusting of snow reminds me also that the ski season is soon upon us. I tried on my ski suit the other day and thank God it still fits good... this quitting smoking nonsense has put me on the path to obesity... however the non drinking thing has made me snack less at night - which hopefully will balance everything out...


I love winter time - hopefully it will be full of snow and I will get some good skiing in...

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

There is WAY TOO MUCH FESTIVE-NESS going in in your cube. You really need to stop it.

When did you get off the path to obesity? From what I know, you just sat down to take a break, but never got off the path... ;)