Thursday, October 4, 2007

Poor Britney...

Ugg so I had to drive into work today (I had a bunch of computer crap to bring into the office) and traffic sucked... totally sucked...


But driving in the car for almost 2 hours did give me the chance to listen to my favorite morning show on the radio - and they were dishing about Britney Spears the WHOLE time... poor girl... she (without a valid license) was seen driving her kiddos all over town the other day. They kids looked so sad and she just seemed to be out of her mind. I thought she was crazy when she gave that half hearted performance on the VMAs but now I think she has really lost it. She used to be so cute, I was so in love with her about 8 years ago - now she reminds me of some other washed up crazy childhood star like Dana Plato or that one chick, cant remember her name...


Ohh well - I will toss up a prayer for you brit... hopefully you can get yourself out of this mess while your kids are with their dad...

No comments: